Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Does God Want You to Prosper?

Pastor Tim taught on what God's Word has to say about prosperity and it's purpose. He also handed out the "Vow of Prosperity" (see below) for everyone who wanted to take a vow for God to use them to bless the world through their giving. 

Do You Want God to Use You in the Area of Giving? We challenge you to
take the "Vow of Prosperity"  (See below)


Read it out loud daily and expect the Lord to use you!

A VOW of PROSPERITY


I believe that God, from the beginning of time, created mankind to live in prosperity. Just as the four riverheads of blessing and increase flowed out of the Garden of Eden, according to 1 Corinthians 3:9, as God's garden today, blessing and increase flows out of my life to be a blessing to others!

God is the source of prosperity. Therefore, I will guard myself from pride and arrogance knowing that it is God who gives me the power to get wealth. I will give Him the glory and honor from my prosperity.

I believe that God has a purpose for my prosperity. He can count on me to establish His Covenant in the earth. I will help my pastor and my church to fulfill "The Only Commission" Jesus gave us to do -- "Make disciples all over the world." I will "GO or SEND" others into all the world with my financial means, or do both.

I have embraced the prosperity that God has for my life! I will not let others talk me out of my prosperity. I believe it and receive it.

I have activated God's prosperity for my life!  I choose to think and talk about prosperity. I am a tither and a giver. I declare this day that I am a sower and according to 2 Corinthians 9:10, God supplies me with seed to sow.

I believe that God's prosperity on my life is growing and because my prosperity is increasing, my giving is increasing. I have begun to prosper, and will continue prospering until I become very, very prosperous.

I will enjoy my prosperity because "God....gives us all things richly to enjoy."
(1 Timothy 6:17). I enjoy blessing my spouse and my kids. I enjoy my house, my cars, our vacations and everything else God gives me. But more importantly, I enjoy writing out BIG tithe checks to my church. I enjoy giving large offerings. I enjoy blessing the widows, orphans and the poor. I enjoy helping and being a blessing with my financial prosperity to whomever God directs me, for the sake of the gospel.

This day, I vow to believe, think, talk about, and receive the financial prosperity that God has for my life and I promise to use it in every way God intends for me to use it! So help me God!



No comments: